Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 10, February 1, 2010

We packed everything up and called for help with our bags because you cannot take your luggage on the bus to get to the checkout counter. We flew Airtran so we could check into our flight from our hotel and we could just go to security when we arrive at Orlando Airport.
Here is the inside of our room:





So once we were checked out of the hotel and checked into our flight we went back to Magic Kingdom to ride Space Mountain. This ride was being refurbished last August and then it was broke down the year before when we were there so Kirk had never rode it. I rode it in 2000 I think. This is not one of my favorite rides but it’s a thrill.

We got off and I felt nauseated, I normally do ok on rides but this one got me. We walked around and it wore off. We headed towards the Teacups and the Queen of Hearts was out with the White Rabbit. We waited to photo’s and signatures.

It was raining on and off all morning and we heard an announcement that the Dream Along with Mickey show would not take place but if you wanted to meet the characters from the show you could line up in front of the castle so we did. They did not sign but I got photos with Cinderella & Prince Charming:

Peter Pan & Wendy

Snow White & Prince

Aurora & Prince Phillip

It was pretty cool to meet the dancers. It started to rain like crazy at this point so we went to Pinocchio’s for lunch. We have never ate here and it was good, plus we got a seat where we could watch the people on It’s A Small World.
After lunch we decided to head back to our hotel and catch our Magic Express bus to the airport. As our bus pulled away from the resort, I started to cry and Kirk kept saying we will be back. Then when our plane lifted off, I really lost it. We slept on the plane on the way home and got home around midnight. I went to get my kids at my mom’s at 7am the next morning! A great trip and I cannot wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment