Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 9 - January 10, 2010

Today was our free day. We never planned anything for today so that we could finish up anything we missed. Kirk said let’s character hunt some more. This was originally my thing but it had him very determined. This was the coldest day so far. We bundled all up in sweatshirts and coats. The wind was very cold. Our first stop was going to be Epcot, International Gateway to see what characters would appear. This park was empty. I think we might have seen 20 people walking back towards the UK.

We found a bench nearby and Kirk got us a Danish and hot chocolate, that was awesome. We sat there for about an hour then Kirk went to grab a time sheet and it said that no characters until 1pm so we left.

Magic Kingdom was our next stop to catch Jessie. She was out with Woody by Splash Mountian. We got her signature and photo. Then we left MK.

Hollywood Studios to the Animation Studio was next up. We grabbed some lunch at the Backlot Express. Kirk and I had chicken strips. This is where we decided to start calling ourselves “Character Stalkers”. A CM in Magic Kingdom said that on fantasmic days you can catch the characters at 4pm well that person was very WRONG. It is on non fantasmic days! Ugh. We did see Mrs. Incredible and I did not have her signature. She was funny. She kept showing how flexible she was by doing the splits.

On our way out we seen Quincy from Little Einsteins

We planned on seeing Fantasmic while we were there but by 5pm, I was froze. I knew that there was no way I could sit with the wind blowing in my face to watch this show. We have both seen it a couple of times so we went back to Caribbean Beach for dinner.

We head home tomorrow; I am sad to be leaving but at the same time excited to see the kids. This place makes me believe that DREAMS really do come true. We decided to shop tomorrow before we leave at Magic Kingdom, plus I have to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment